- We collect personal information such as name, address, email address and phone number as also bank details in the event of transactions. This data is used only for specific purposes and also to send you offers and updates from time to time. Users are offered a chance to sign in to our newsletters and it is up to them to accept or refuse.
- We never disclose or sell your personal information to any third party except in the case of banking services and courier services who are bound by conditions to not use or disclose the same to anyone else. If we are required by law to disclose your details we inform you and seek your permission in advance. Such disclosures may be required to protect or prevent potential fraud or unauthorized transactions or investigate frauds that have already occurred. We may, at our discretion share personal information with partners and advertisers only for promotional purposes. Personal information is also shared with credit card processing companies, couriers, printing houses, design agency or any other party involved in the processing of your order.
- Your art work and designs remain your intellectual property and speedyprint does not and will not use it or sell it except for the purpose of showcasing them as samples of work done.
- This site may place cookies on your computer in order to track preference and enhance your experience. These cookies do not harm your computer or gather any other information. You may disable cookies in your browser, if you like. Cookies cannot and do not gather personal information but are used solely to customize your browsing experience.
- This site may contain links to third party sites and if you click through to their sites you are bound by their policies.
- Speedyprint may use IP address to analyze trends and track customer activities but not to gather any personal information.
- As a valued user you are welcome to register and create your user name and password. This can be used for interaction and transactions between us. This also gives you right to alter, amend or modify your personal details at any time or opt out. You may also have these details altered or deleted by sending an email to us. Registration is necessary to avail of our services and to view and track orders and to manage your account.
- We reserve the right to add to, amend, alter, modify or delete any of the terms herein and users are requested to refer the latest terms online before proceeding further with transactions. Changes are reflected on this page and no individual notifications are sent out.
Terms of this policy are subject to Australian Laws and international laws applicable in this regard.